Prayer points from pastor E. A adeboye from just concluded rccg convention.


Prayers from just concluded rccg convention.
Day3:
Topic: You shall be made whole(matt 9:20-23, 1pet 2:24)

Prayer points
1. Whatever that is standing between me and healing, father deal with it.
2. Father make me whole.
3. Father cure the incurable in me.
4. Father let there be total restoration here tonight.
5. Almighty father, eveything that cannot be repair or restored in me, please recreate it lord.
6. Father if you need to heal only one, let it be me in jesus name.

Day 4:
Topic: The devil shall flee (james 4:7)
Prayer points
1. Every Goliath in my life must die tonight.
2. Father every forces threaten my life deal with them tonight.
3. In the mighty name of jesus i refuse to die, i will live to the glory of God.
4. Father whatever that is my obsession that is contrary to your will, take it away.
5. Father if there is anyone closer to me habouring in evil force that let it go father bind the evil forces.
6. Father if am the one harbouring evil that i didn't know, uproot it tonight.
7. Let me remain free.
8. (Holding of neighbour's hand) satan leave us alone in the mighty name of jesus.
9. Father we all agreed in the name of jesus that satan should leave our family alone.

Day5:
Topic: AMEN
Prayer points
1. Father put an end to my physical suffering.
2. Father put an end to my material suffering (prov 10:15).
3. Father if there is any curse still operating in my life/generation destroy it tonight.
4. If there is any siege against my family, father tonight let the siege be lifted.
5. My father settle my case tonight.
6. Father from this moment upward dont let me know affliction again, no more affliction (nahum 1:9).
7. Pray for your neighbour that for every prayer he/she prays father say AMEN to it.

I implore you to pray this prayer with faith.

No comments:

Powered by circulargist. Powered by Blogger.